My sad conclusion.

Tutaj można przedstawić wychwycone w grze błędy

My sad conclusion.

Postprzez qilpesen9 » 14 paź 2020, 8:42

I played the game a couple years back for a couple months. Since I mostly play as a pacifist I got to a point where I could no longer advance as I was constantly attacked by other players and my resources plummeted. Even though I tried my best to get an army big enough to defend myself and pleaded to said players to leave me be as I did not want to attack others, it was no use: I never got to a point where I could keep advancing in the game. That's I left the game. About 20 days ago I decided to give the game a second chance so I created a user and started playing. I gathered resources and slowly I tried to get my cities going. I sold stuff, trade stuff and I was as I was just starting to feel in the game again... attacks started coming. One after another. I know that everybody plays the game as it likes, but attacking my city with barely any resources with a 50 something soldiers and over 20 warships army seems a bit much. I again left the game and maybe will never return. I just wanted to share it as I'm not a very happy person and feel useless is not a hobby of mine. I expect no answer, just wanted to share. See ya.
qilpesen9

Re: My sad conclusion.

Postprzez qilpesen9 » 14 paź 2020, 11:24

qilpesen9 napisał(a):I played the game a couple years back for a couple months. Since I mostly play as a pacifist I got to a point where I could no longer advance as I was constantly attacked by other players and my resources plummeted. Even though I tried my best to get an army big enough to defend myself and pleaded to said players to leave me be as I did not want to attack others, it was no use: I never got to a point where I could keep advancing in the game. That's I left the game. About 20 days ago I decided to give the game a second chance so I created a user and started playing. I gathered resources and slowly I tried to get myessay writer cities going. I sold stuff, trade stuff and I was as I was just starting to feel in the game again... attacks started coming. One after another. I know that everybody plays the game as it likes, but attacking my city with barely any resources with a 50 something soldiers and over 20 warships army seems a bit much. I again left the game and maybe will never return. I just wanted to share it as I'm not a very happy person and feel useless is not a hobby of mine. I expect no answer, just wanted to share. See ya.

issue got solved!!
qilpesen9

Powrót do Błędy i zgłoszenia