Michigans Rashan Gary Im the best player

Jeżeli masz jakieś pomysły na urozmaicenie gry, podziel się nimi właśnie tu

Michigans Rashan Gary Im the best player

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 06 cze 2023, 4:17

With the 2019 NFL Draft quickly approaching, there have Jack Hughes Women Jersey been plenty of names floated as a potential No. 1 overall pick. There's Ohio State edge rusher Nick Bosa, Kentucky edge rusher Josh Allen, Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins, Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray, and more. More NFL One player who has been talked about as Dalton Prout Jersey an early pick, but not nece sarily the first player to come off the board is Michigan defensive lineman Rashan Gary. Gary, though, is definitive in his belief: He is the best player in the draft."I'm the ," Gary said at the NFL combine, per MLive.com. "Offensively and defensively. Period." Gary was a three-year starter for the Wolverines, racking up 119 tackles including 23 for lo s, as Dalton Prout Women Jersey well as 9.5 sacks from his position on the interior defensive line. He measured in at 6-4 3/8 and 277 pounds, with 34 1/8-inch arms, while also pushing out 28 reps on the bench. He'll perform athletic testing on Sunday, where he is expected to showcase his quick-twitch Brian Gibbons Men Jersey speed and change-of-direction ability.Asked about the perception that he's more of an athlete than a football player, Gary gave no ground. "That's for you guys to decide," Gary said. "I'm working every day to be the best player I can. I know what I'm capable of. The team that gets me is going to see it. My best years of football are still to come. I'm still learning the New Jersey Devils Jersey game and I can't wait."
ymakerpi8d

Re: Michigans Rashan Gary Im the best player

Postprzez vivero » 29 kwi 2024, 6:23

vivero

Powrót do Propozycje