Raiders Donald Penn explains why he plac

Jeżeli masz jakieś pomysły na urozmaicenie gry, podziel się nimi właśnie tu

Raiders Donald Penn explains why he plac

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 06 cze 2023, 4:21

Since arriving in Oakland in 2014, has been one of the NFL's best offensive tackles. He ranked 10th or better in his first three seasons, according to ' grades, and last season he was 21st. Penn was understandably upset when the used the 15th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft to take tackle . He was so upset, in Nathan Beaulieu Men Jersey fact, that he got new (old) coach Jon Gruden on the phone . "I'm not going to lie, as soon as I saw the draft pick, I called Gruden immediately. Like 'man, what the f---?,'" Penn said during an appearance on Michael Rapoport's podcast, via . "He didn't answer, but when I saw him the next Monday, he was joking with me saying, 'You were ready to kick my a s, huh, Donald?! You were Dylan Cozens Women Jersey mad as a mother------!'" Gruden has maintained that drafting Miller had nothing to do with Penn. "Donald has been a very good player for the Raiders, a guy that I coached in Tampa, know extremely well, but this has nothing to do with Donald Penn," Gruden said after Miller was selected. "This is about the future of the Oakland Raiders, we have Robin Lehner Women Jersey an outstanding young quarterback, we have a need at the position, and we're very fortunate to addre s it, but it doesn't really say anything to Donald Penn." The 35-year-old is entering his 13th season and remains an integral part of the Raiders' offensive line. But Miller -- and offensive tackle Pierre Turgeon Men Jersey , who the Raiders took in the third round this year -- gives the unit youth and depth. Penn understands this. "I'm going to try and get those young guys right and take them under my wing," he said. "... So when I am done, I want to make sure this first-round pick gets all my tips, everything I got in my back pocket. So when he does get in there, he can protect my guy DC like Josh Gorges Men Jersey I do. Because at the end of the day, me and DC are always going to be friends." The Raiders are coming off a forgettable six-win campaign that cost Jack Del Rio his job. Now it's up to Gruden, who coached the team from 1998-2001 but had been out of the NFL since 2009, to get Oakland back to the playoffs, where they have made exactly one appearance (in 2016) since 2003.
ymakerpi8d

Re: Raiders Donald Penn explains why he plac

Postprzez vivero » 29 kwi 2024, 6:33

vivero

Powrót do Propozycje