Will Johnny Manziel make AAF debut this

Jeżeli masz jakieś pomysły na urozmaicenie gry, podziel się nimi właśnie tu

Will Johnny Manziel make AAF debut this

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 06 cze 2023, 4:09

After just one week of practice in Memphis, it sounds like could be making his AAF debut on Sunday night, although nothing is set in stone yet.The controversial quarterback, who was added Nate Herbig Jersey to the roster of after being , has learned the team's offense so quickly that co-offensive coordinator Bobby Blizzard feels Manziel could play Sunday if the Expre s make the decision to put him in the game."I think he's ready right now, just because he knows so ," Blizzard said Friday, via the league's official website. "He's building chemistry already with the weapons we have and the offensive line. He's familiar with everything that we do. If he gets in the game, I will call a play that he's familiar with."The advantage for Manziel is that Blizzard runs an offense in Memphis that's similar to what the Heisman-winning quarterback ran at Texas A&M. "I mentioned the type of offense I ran, shouted some of the terminology I use, and his eyes lit up," Blizzard said. "He was calling out the plays before I even said anything. I looked at coach Mike Singletary and gave him a thumbs up. Manziel probably knew 75-to-80 percent of the offense before he even took a snap at practice."Manziel has been splitting first-team reps this week with Memphis quarterbacks Brandon Silvers and . Although Silvers will be the starter for Sunday's game against Birmingham, there's no guarantee he'll finish the game and that's because the quarterback situation has Quez Watkins Jersey been a disaster for Memphis all season.Hackenberg started the first two games of the season for the 1-5 Expre s, before getting benched in favor of . Mettenberger then served as the team's starter for three weeks before going down with an ankle injury in Week 5, which led to Silvers starting last week in a 22-9 lo s to the Salt Lake Stallions. Reid Sinnett Jersey On Manziel's end, he sounds like he's ready to go after a solid week of practice."I feel like practice was 10 times better (Thursday) ," Manziel said, via the . "I've been here early in the morning. I've stayed late at night. Watched film. I mean, the only thing negative I have is I'm trying to learn 65 people's names in 24-48 hours and I feel bad about not knowing everybody yet. Outside of that, I have no complaints."If Silvers struggles against the Iron, it wouldn't be surprising to see Singletary pull him from the game and go with Manziel. Speaking of Singletary, although the hard-nosed coach might not seem like someone who would naturally mesh with a free spirit like Manziel, the two seem Nakobe Dean Jersey to be getting along. "He's been ," Singletary said this week, via the . "There have been great comments from the guys. Great chemistry. So far, so good."Of course, the Hall of Fame linebacker also pointed out that Manziel shouldn't be expecting any special treatment." ," Singletary told the . "This is an opportunity for him to take advantage of, and if for any reason he's not at the place to stand and really want this and is really willing to work for it, then it's not going to work anyway. I'm hoping this time he's ready and I really feel he is. I'm excited to see where he goes." Although the two haven't known each other long, Johnny Football already sounds like he's Cris Carter Jersey a big fan of his new coach."This is a guy who has known me for one day, and he genuinely cares about my succe s and about me as a person, not just football," Manziel said of Singletary.To see if Manziel makes his debut Sunday (March 24), you're going to want to make sure to tune-in. The game in Memphis between the Expre s and the Iron will be kicking off at 8 p.m. ET and will be televised by the NFL Network ().
ymakerpi8d

Re: Will Johnny Manziel make AAF debut this

Postprzez vivero » 29 kwi 2024, 6:01

vivero

Powrót do Propozycje