Heres why Giants owner John Mara hopes r

Jeżeli masz jakieś pomysły na urozmaicenie gry, podziel się nimi właśnie tu

Heres why Giants owner John Mara hopes r

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 06 cze 2023, 4:20

President and CEO John Mara raised some eyebrows during Giants practice Tuesday when asked about the team's quarterback dilemma. , who has two Super Bowl titles and the most pa sing yards and touchdowns in Giants history, is 38-years old and in the final year of his contract. The Giants drafted at No. 6 overall, the heir apparent to Manning as the franchise quarterback.Regardle s of how Jones played in his preseason debut Steven Kampfer Women Jersey , Mara's dream is for the rookie to never see the field this season. If Manning is the starter Week 1, his succe s would translate into the Giants winning games."I hope Eli has a great year and Daniel never sees the field," Mara . "That would be an ideal world. You'd like to see that. Again, at the end of the day, it's going to be a decision by the head coach as to when or if Daniel ends Mark Messier Women Jersey up playing this year."Jones had an impre sive first drive in a Giants uniform, going 5-for-5 for 67 yards and a touchdown, a 12-yard pa s to in the first quarter, capping an eight-play, 73-yard drive that had Giants fans excited about the future. All Jones' debut did was raise speculation when he would supplant Manning as the team's starting quarterback, potentially by Week 1. So why does Mara still have faith in Manning? The Giants David Desharnais Men Jersey CEO looked toward the back end of last season to vocally support his quarterback. Manning completed 63.2 percent of his pa ses for 1,922 yards, 13 touchdowns and five interceptions in the second half of last year, finishing with a 94.1 pa ser rating."I think he's played well when the protection has been there in front of him, when Brett Howden Men Jersey he has confidence in the protection," Mara said. "I thought that the second half of last year he played much better, our protection got a little bit better, and obviously Saquon (Barkley) was having a big year. So, I think our offensive line is better this year than it has been, and he's had a terrific camp so far."Manning isn't falling into the speculation that he could be replaced by Jones at some point, even with Mara's powerful support towards him. "My mindset is to go in, play Mike Richter Men Jersey well, win football games and have a great year. That's what I'm working towards."
ymakerpi8d

Re: Heres why Giants owner John Mara hopes r

Postprzez vivero » 29 kwi 2024, 6:32

vivero

Powrót do Propozycje