Steelers O-line welcomes LeVeon Bell but

Jeżeli masz jakieś pomysły na urozmaicenie gry, podziel się nimi właśnie tu

Steelers O-line welcomes LeVeon Bell but

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 06 cze 2023, 4:31

We wouldn't say it's all love among the offensive linemen now that it appears will rejoin the team before Week 8, but they're certainly willing to welcome him back after a lengthy holdout. " ," right tackle said, via the 's Joe Rutter, before adding: "But I wish we could have him back today. Why's he taking so long? ... Why wouldn't he come back here and be around the guys and see us in the eye? I don't know. I know we're all waiting on him." And that's the thing. Despite the "never talk about a man's money" talking points, Bell's desire for money was never the i Anthony Davis Jersey sue. It was that he left his teammates in the dark about his plans; hours before the Steelers met the in the season opener, NFL Network's Peter Schrager reported that former Steelers quarterback Michael Vick had spoken with left guard , who said Bell told the offensive linemen he'd report before Week 1. When he didn't, "they called and texted and couldn't get a straight response from him back," . And that led to some .Days before the season opener, when it became apparent Bell wasn't showing, Foster told reporters, "In the ultimate team sport we've created a league Julius Randle Jersey of individuals, in a sense. ... What do you do? here's a guy who doesn't give a damn, I gue s so we'll treat it as such. I just hate it came to this."And center didn't hold back either."Honestly it's a little selfish," he said at the time. "I'm kind of pi sed right now. It sucks that he's not here. We'll move on as a team. It doesn't look like he'll be in the game plan at this point for Week 1 . James Conner looks great. We'll worry about (Bell) in Week 2. ..."Obviously, it's Le'Veon over the Steelers. We are the Steelers. At this point, it's bigger than busine s. Now that it's game time and you have $14 million looming out there and your team really wants you here, at this point we have James Conner." And while Christian Wood Jersey Conner played well against the , rushing for 135 yards and two touchdowns, he has just 98 yards in the last three games. The Steelers need Bell, which may play a part in the change in attitude about his return."We love Le'Veon," Pouncey said Wednesday. "Sometimes, I think that gets misconstrued, how much we care about him. We all want the best for him Jarrod Uthoff Jersey . People take things the wrong way sometimes, and we're totally fine with him. ... We've done a lot of great things with Le'Veon. Sometimes, you let things get in the way, but he's been a heck of a player here, a great teammate. We'll never forget that. I'm pretty sure when he comes back everybody will be fine with it."Foster wasn't quite willing to go that far."We've got a lot of stuff in-house we have to deal with more than anything," he explained, alluding to the Steelers' 1-2-1 start. "If he shows up, that's awesome. If he comes later, that's cool. Our job right now is to win these games that's in front of us until he does." If Bell shows up during the team's Week 7 bye, they'll have played six games without him, including the on Sunday and the the following week. And if the Steelers don't sort out their laundry list of i sues, starting with one of the league's worst defenses, Bell won't magically save the season. But if Pittsburgh can split the next two games and show incremental improvements on both sides of the ball, perhaps there's a chance to salvage things over the final 10 games -- with Bell in the backfield. One problem: Pittsburgh's future schedule. in the NFL. Given that their schedule ranked 12th over the first month of the season, things could get Jrue Holiday Jersey worse -- Bell or not -- before they get better.
ymakerpi8d

Re: Steelers O-line welcomes LeVeon Bell but

Postprzez vivero » 29 kwi 2024, 6:57

vivero

Powrót do Propozycje