NFL Week 6 Celebration Grades Marquise G

Jeżeli masz jakieś pomysły na urozmaicenie gry, podziel się nimi właśnie tu

NFL Week 6 Celebration Grades Marquise G

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 06 cze 2023, 4:39

Style points may not show up in the box score, but they do in our weekly NFL celebration grades. Showmanship is as much an art as football itself, so it's important to Nick Collison Jersey appreciate the celebratory displays that we'll see every weekend during the season. It's also important to roast the players who clearly need to work on their celly game.Here's what we've got in Week 6. Zeke honors McGregor UFC fighter Conor McGregor was on hand for the ' contest against the on Sunday. Before the game, McGregor revealed that he absolutely stinks at throwing footballs. (Though he tried to blame his poor form on his suit.) During the game, paid tribute to the fighter by doing the McGregor Walk in the end zone. It's relatively simple as far as celebrations go, but it's timely and a creative way to welcome a houseguest. It'd probably be a bit more timely had it come after a McGregor victory though.Grade: C+ Zeke turning his McGregor on The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) Dead arm Things got pretty wild at the Vikings-Cardinals game on Sunday; so wild that we got to see dance. Twice. Kind of.There were two very odd, very similar touchdown "dance" displays by Cousins and the Vikes, so Dennis Schroder Jersey have a look. This celebration was good. made it great. The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) Kirk is the Captain now The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) That is a dance that can best be described as "the numb flo s," and it turns out there's an explanation (and an official name) behind it. Allow Cousins to explain. Important info: Vikings call their dance celebration the "dead arm dance." Said Kirk Cousins: "I've been at some parties where people who can't dance do that. I like to embrace my limitations as dancer. Al Horford Jersey I said, well, that's a dance I can get behind." chipscoggins (@chipscoggins) The big surprise here is certainly not that Cousins can't really dance, it's that he gets invited to parties. That being said, I appreciate self-awarene s, so I appreciate his ability to recognize that he's a sucky dancer. I also appreciate having enough power and influence to institute an intentionally terrible team dance so that you can actively participate without looking foolish. That's true authority. Grade: B- Seattle's 'Drumline' fight More on the NFL I very much enjoy when players tailor their celebrations to honor (or mock) a specific Josh Hall Jersey place, player or thing relevant to the context of the game they're playing in, which is why I always hope for some good celebrations in the NFL's London games. ( 's is still memorable years later.) Unfortunately, the and didn't bring any London-themed goodne s, but Seattle did find a winner when it broke out a 'Drumline' themed touchdown celebration.While I'm not entirely sure why the Seahawks decided to reenact a scene from a movie that came out in 2002, it's creative and fun -- even if the execution wasn't entirely perfect. Also, that is a great (and thoroughly disrespectful) scene and the Seahawks' celebration just convinced me to go watch it on YouTube again. Good enough for me! Grade: B Young Nick Cannon with the snare drum The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) 's long jump If you didn't already know that Marquise Goodwin was an Olympic long jumper who competed in the Jerami Grant Jersey 2012 London Games, he did his best to remind you on Monday Night Football this week. The receiver had a big day, going for over 120 receiving yards and scoring twice. After one of those touchdowns, he showed off his long jumping skills ... and it appears he's still got it. The form is outstanding and he sticks the landing like a champ. This is the best humblebrag celebration of the year. Grade: A- Olympic long-jumper with a fitting TD celebration The Checkdown (@thecheckdown)
ymakerpi8d

Re: NFL Week 6 Celebration Grades Marquise G

Postprzez vivero » 29 kwi 2024, 7:19

vivero

Powrót do Propozycje