2018 NFL Draft Giants land a franchise Q

Jeżeli masz jakieś pomysły na urozmaicenie gry, podziel się nimi właśnie tu

2018 NFL Draft Giants land a franchise Q

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 06 cze 2023, 5:08

If you mi sed the first round of the NFL Draft on Thursday, here's a brief rehash of everything that happened: There were a lot of trades, there were a lot of quarterbacks taken and Roger Goodell got booed mercile sly by thousands of people. After gettin booed mercile sly finally gets an ovation Kevin Xavier (@KevinPXavier) That's basically become an annual draft tradition.After Goodell kicked off the draft at roughly 8 p.m., things got kind of crazy during a first round that saw five quarterbacks get selected and a total of seven trades.So how crazy could things end up getting on Day 2? Glad you asked.With both the second and third round being held on Friday, don't be surprised if things get slightly crazier than they were on Thursday. You want more trades? That's probably going to happen. You want more quarterbacks Chris Stratton Jersey getting drafted? That's also probably going to happen. To find out exactly what's going to happen on Day 2, let's get to the bold predictions, where I fearle sly prognosticate five things that are going to happen Rounds 2 and 3, starting with the .1. Giants find their franchise quarterback of the futureIf you watched the opening round of the NFL Draft, you may have noticed that it basically turned into a quarterback parade. During the first round alone, a total of five quarterbacks were selected, which was the most in the first round since 1999 and tied for the second most in NFL history. Although the Giants were in a prime position to grab a quarterback with the second overall pick, the team decided to take Saquon Barkley and roll the dice with 37-year-old , who apparently isn't actually old because 37 isn't old ... or something. Eli Manning: '37 is not old' as Giants consider finding his replacement in 2018 NFL Draft - Eli Manning time (@EliManningtime) Mitch Keller Jersey The problem for the Giants is that no matter what Eli says, 37 is old and they're definitely going to need to think about drafting a quarterback in the very near future. The good news for the Giants is that one of the best quarterbacks in the draft is actually still available heading into Round 2. As a matter of fact, this quarterback was by our very own draft expert, Chris Trapa so. That quarterback's name? Mason Rudolph.The Giants have the second pick of the second round on Friday, which would be a perfect time to grab Rudolph. Rudolph's stock has taken a hit because he played in an extremely quarterback-friendly offense at . Sure OSU has a friendly offense, but Rudolph put up numbers that would have been impre sive in any offense, ranking fourth overall in the NCAA in 2017 with 37 touchdown pa ses. The best part for the Giants is that Rudolph is only 22-years-old, which means if the Giants want to stick with Manning for two more seasons, Rudolph could spend that time on the bench and take over the starting reigns at age 24.If the Giants take a pa s on Rudolph, CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora believes that we might see at least one other team make a strong push at him: The . Mason Rudolph could be an early trade target tomorrow. Chargers really like him, FWIW. Might not be there when they pick Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) Although I'm boldly predicting that Rudolph goes to the Giants, let's also throw the in there since they're going to have to draft succe sor at some point in the future, unle s Brady plans on playing forever, which I gue s we can't technically rule out. 2. Shaquem Griffin will be drafted way earlier than expectedThe one-handed linebacker from Central is definitely one of the best stories of the draft. Despite having a stellar career at that included being named AAC defensive player of the year in 2016, Griffin wasn't originally invited to the NFL combine. However, the linebacker did eventually score a Josh Bell Jersey last second invite and that's when he proved that he absolutely belonged with the rest of the NFL's top college prospects. During his combine performance, Griffin an incredible 20 times and then went on to run the fastest 40 by .Due to the fact that he's slightly undersized (6-0, 227 pounds) and only has one hand, Griffin was projected by most to get picked on Day 3 of the draft (Rounds 4-7), but the prediction here is that someone is going to grab the former UCF linebacker before that. We'll say that Griffin gets selected in the third round, by either the Patriots, or .Although we don't know where Griffin will go in the draft, one thing's for sure, Trevor Williams Jersey getting picked is definitely going to be emotional for him. "I said, if I get a phone call, I might ," Griffin told CBS News when asked about the po sibility of being picked. "If I start crying, then my mom's going to cry. I'm going to give the phone to my brother. We sound alike. We'll be just fine."3. There will be one big trade and it will involve the SeahawksThe first round of the NFL Draft gave us a pretty big surprise on Thursday when the decided to trade to the in exchange for a third-round draft pick. Although that was the only trade of the round that involved an active player, I'm gue sing we'll see at least one more trade go down on Friday and for some reason, I'm starting to feel like that trade might involve the Seahawks. CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora thinks there's a good chance that the Seahawks end up dealing away on Day 2. Even with all the trade backs today, I don't think Seahawks are done. Moving Earl Thomas for day two picks a very real po sibility Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) The Seahawks don't currently have a second round pick, but they could get one pretty quickly if they can find a trading partner for Thomas. The Seahawks to the about making a po sible Thomas trade and the gue s here is that the two sides get a deal done at some point on Friday. 4. By the end of the third round, there will be more wide receivers taken than any other positionDuring the first round of the NFL Draft, there were only two wide receivers selected: D.J. Moore and Calvin Ridley. Compared to a few other positions, that's not a very high number. If you're scoring at home, there were more quarterbacks (5), linebackers (4), cornerbacks (4) running backs (3) and defensive tackles (3) taken in the first round than receivers.Although teams weren't exactly clamoring for receivers in the first round, I fully expect that to change on Friday. With players like Courtland Sutton, Anthony Miller and Christian Kirk still available, it wouldn't be surprising at all if we were to see a run on receivers in the second and third rounds. As a matter of fact, there's a po sibility that more than 10 percent of the 68 Kyle Crick Jersey players being selected on Friday could end up being receivers. Basically, don't be surprised if 6 to 10 receivers end up getting selected.There are multiple teams who will likely be targeting a receiver in the second or third round, including the , , Steelers, Cowboys and Jaguars ... You know what, it might just be easier to list the teams that won't be
ymakerpi8d

Powrót do Propozycje