Pick Six Podcast Here are the teams most

Jeżeli masz jakieś pomysły na urozmaicenie gry, podziel się nimi właśnie tu

Pick Six Podcast Here are the teams most

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 06 cze 2023, 5:13

If the president and owner of the says it's " " remaining with the team for 2019, well, it's probably a safe bet that Brown will be playing elsewhere after this season. Matthew Boyd Jersey Until the 2018 playoffs wrap up and the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine kicks off in late February, however, CBS Sports NFL insider Jason La Canfora doesn't expect the trade market to heat up for the seven-time Pro Bowl receiver."I wouldn't even say he's really on the trading block yet," La Canfora said on Wednesday's edition of the Pick Six Podcast. "Now that their owner has basically sent the bat signal up, like, 'Come and get this guy,' I think that it becomes a bit of a feeding frenzy at the combine. I think they leave Indianapolis with a pretty good idea of where he's going to go." More on the NFL That may come as no surprise considering the combine Jordan Zimmermann Jersey is often a hot spot for teams talking trades ahead of free agency in March. But if there's one thing that's for certain, per La Canfora, it's that Brown is on his way out of Pittsburgh."If he's not traded, it's because he sent a love letter to ownership, he has a crisis of conscious or whatever Alex Wilson Jersey and calls up Art Rooney or flies to Pittsburgh and shows up at his front door," La Canfora said. "Short of something like that happening, they let it be Jeimer Candelario Jersey known at the combine, 'We want ... a pick and two players, or two high picks,' or (they'll) see what the market will bear." So who makes sense as a potential suitor? Pick Six host Will Brinson agreed with La Canfora that just about every NFL team outside of the Steelers' AFC North rivals could be a realistic trade partner for a player of Brown's caliber. But the latter has an idea about where, specifically, the perennial All-Pro could land."I think he ends up in the NFC," La Canfora said. "I Jack Morris Jersey think you look at the , I think you look at the , I think you look at the , I think you look at the . And then, beyond that, who you look at?" Catch La Canfora's full discu sion of Antonio Brown trade rumors, plus previews of all four conference championships, on the podcast:
ymakerpi8d

Re: Pick Six Podcast Here are the teams most

Postprzez vivero » 29 kwi 2024, 8:37

vivero

Powrót do Propozycje