LOOK Odell Beckham saves the day after G

Jeżeli masz jakieś pomysły na urozmaicenie gry, podziel się nimi właśnie tu

LOOK Odell Beckham saves the day after G

Postprzez ymakerpi8d » 06 cze 2023, 5:27

After a drama-filled season in New York, it looks like offseason is also going to include some drama.The cornerback, who was by teammate Ish Smith Jersey , took to Twitter on Sunday to let everyone know that he would "rather be hated than loved" because "the love was always fake." Id rather be hated than loved cause the love was always fake keep that hate coming tho yall gonna see the real me this yr Eli Apple (@EliApple13) What happened after that tweet can only be described as a meltdown as Apple battled some of the more than 400 NFL fans who decided to respond to his tweet. After one person pointed out that Apple has to earn the love of the fans, he decided to respond by making fun of the guy's hairline. That crooked hairline you got definitely against you lmao Eli Apple (@EliApple13) Apple Terry Mills Jersey also had several interesting responses for a few other fans. Hell yea Im so bad I get paid for it I hope you get hip on that bra thats what Im tryna tell ya Eli Apple (@EliApple13) After seeing Apple go at it with fans, one of his teammates decided to step in -- . If anyone knows about drama, it's Beckham, and he offered Apple some simple advice that we could probably all stand to follow when dealing with anonymous people on the internet. Grant Long Jersey stopppp wasting ur energy on these ppl. Please bro. Odell Beckham Jr (@OBJ_3) Beckham then sent Apple three more tweets where he implored his teammate to stop wasting his time dealing with internet trolls. Just hear me out... its really not worth it. Please bro, this what they want.... back to the drawin board . Lets get it ! Odell Beckham Jr (@OBJ_3) Brooooo I kno it feels good to tell these ppl off , trust me I would love nothin more than to do the same. But dont waste ur time on these ppl, half the ppl dont even have real accounts. Stop bro, ur better than that. U werent... and I wasnt... good enough this year. Odell Beckham Jr (@OBJ_3) Love brudda ! Lets get up this off season ! Odell Beckham Jr (@OBJ_3) Hearing from a veteran Ersan Ilyasova Jersey like Odell seemed to be exactly what Apple needed to calm down. Im chillin I promise Eli Apple (@EliApple13) Apple hasn't responded to a single fan since hearing from Beckham on Sunday night.If Apple sounded frustrated in his tweets, it's probably because he wasn't too happy with the way his season ended in New York. Not only Ben Wallace Jersey did he get into a feud with Collins, but he after the Giants pointed out that there had been "a pattern of behavior that is conduct detrimental to the team." The good news for Apple is that it sounds like the Giants want to let bygones be bygones. New general manager Dave Gettleman told the 2016 first-round pick that he would be .
ymakerpi8d

Re: LOOK Odell Beckham saves the day after G

Postprzez vivero » 29 kwi 2024, 9:14

vivero

Powrót do Propozycje