That is a very good build

Czegoś nie wiesz? Masz jakieś wątpliwości? Zapytaj innych.

Postprzez Sunxuemei » 13 paź 2020, 2:14

I'd LOVE to be NBA 2K MT shooting 40% but I am lucky if I can hit 20%. I just play offline. I understand we have scrub players at this time, and I am a below average player but seriously even layups that are in the middle of the meter are not going in. I do not even dare to try out a jump shot. The AI appears to be absurd levels as well. I know they want to reward skill in 2k21 but this kind of stuff will really put off casual gamers and those new the 2K franchise and brand new to basketball matches.

I have been playing since 2K13 but I've never been that great of a participant. I'd say I'm average, but I know I shouldn't be missing all these 3s. My starter players have never played with this bad in 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. I have a 75 3 pointer, I think I greened one shot in like 5 nba games. . .

The only other 2K I played with before 2K20 was 2K13 and which was on PC. But this is a completely different level using a very different mechanic. I did ok in the demo and at the quickgames with the brand new shooting meter but can not hit the side of a barn here.Genuinely shooting 2/16 in an offline triple hazard game on only layups and 1 available jumpshot which airballed on slightly early.

Yeah, I almost have a feeling they will change that. 2k might realize if mostly everyone does not have expert dribble moves the game will look and feel exceptionally slow.That slashing playmaker is your one! I got mine to find lock takeover instead, but I'm stuck between that and slashing because I love to play defense.I made a 6'9 one which has 22/1/13/22. I was going for a Shawn Kemp type of player and I believe I got exactly what I had been going for.

Definitely got everything you're going for. Its a mad fun construct also. I opted for 10 playmaking badges this time around so I might put a lil more stats in defense because I left my guy briefer, but made one just like yours in 20 and it might do it all and grab bodies with the best of em.That's what I have been using and that I was sad when I found this yellow/red no longer gets contact dunks. I am rocking a two way finisher red/blue.

I am having a great deal of fun on this build also so far really happy I made it haven't brought it into the playground yet but once I am badged up etc it will be insane.My badge disperse is 1/21/21/10 had to create sure I had a Buy MT 2K21 decent amount of def badges because of my own lack of height.I created blake griffin construct from when he had been jumping on cars and whatnot.
Sunxuemei

Powrót do Pomoc i pytania